Topics Map > Curricular Services
Topics Map > Data Services
Topics Map > Graduation
Topics Map > Enrollment
Topics Map > Credit Evaluation
Topics Map > Residency for Tuition
Topics Map > Student Information System (SIS)
Topics Map > Student Records
Topics Map > Grading
Topics Map > FERPA/Privacy
Student Center - Degree Verification
An overview and step-by-step guide to viewing your awarded degrees and obtaining a Degree Verification Letter.
A list of all awarded degrees and certificates will display under the View My Degrees tab.
Once you complete your degree and it has been posted to your student record, you can obtain an official PDF degree verification letter. The PDF is an official letter and will be available for immediate download.
View My Degrees tab will list the following:
- Degrees awarded
- Additional Majors awarded (if applicable)
- Certificates awarded (if applicable)
Note: degree auditing and posting can take 4-6 weeks from the degree conferral date.
- Login to My-UW.
- Click on the Student Center tile, then the Academic Records tile.
- From the menu on the left, click on View My Degrees.
- All awarded degrees/additional majors/certificates will display.
- To obtain a degree verification letter, click the Print Degree Letter button.
A new tab with a PDF version of an official degree verification letter will pop up.
Note: Your device must allow popups and have a PDF viewer to see the letter.