WiscWeb - Export Entries from Gravity Forms
In this document:
Users of Gravity Forms may find themselves in need of exporting entries to a form for various reasons including importing into another system or backing up the data from the form to an external source such as Google Sheets.
You are able to access existing entries that have been submitted via your Gravity Forms by following these steps:
- While logged in to your site dashboard, hover your mouse over the Forms menu option on the left and choose Entries.
- Within the Entries section, click on the dropdown at the top of the page to choose the form you would like to review.
- The list that appears will contain all entries made for this form. You can review the entries, delete them, or update them as necessary.
You must first select the form that you want to export the entries from.
- Hover your mouse over the Forms entry on the left, and click Import/Export.
- On the left, be sure that you have Export Entries selected, and then choose the form you want to export the entries from in the drop down to the right.
- Next, choose the fields from the form (both ones that you created and some that are automatic) that you would like be a part of the exported file.
- Below, you can add Conditional Logic to the export, as well as choosing a range of dates with the Select Date Range option.
- Once you have set up the export, click Download Export File and the file will be downloaded locally to your device as a comma-separated values (.CSV) file.
- To view the exported entries, you must open them with an application that can read a CSV file (for example, Microsoft Excel).