Help Desk - Chat with an Agent!
NetID Account Information Security NoteNo account information (including NetID and Campus ID) may be collected or given out via LiveChat.
If you need help with your NetID password, generating a Duo bypass code, or reregistering your Duo device, please call the Help Desk at +1-608-264-4357 (264-HELP).
Select the chat button above to start a LiveChat.
This will open a new window with a form.
Fill in the form with your question, then select "Submit" to start the chat with a Help Desk agent.
Frequently Asked Questions
- NetID Account Recovery (Password Reset)
- NetID - Login Problems
- NetID - Modifying your Account
- Help Desk - I need my Campus ID/Wiscard number
- MFA-Duo - Request a Temporary Passcode
- MFA-Duo - Lost or Forgotten Device / Broken Device - Cannot Login
- MFA Duo – Reactivate Duo on a Mobile Device
- WiscVPN - How to Install, Connect, Uninstall, and Disconnect WiscVPN Palo Alto GlobalProtect
- Scam Alerts
If you have problems initiating a LiveChat session, or need further assistance with your NetID, MFA-Duo, password, or other account information, please call the DoIT Help Desk at +1-608-264-4357 (264-HELP).
No account information (including NetID and Campus ID) may be collected or given out via LiveChat.
LiveChat FeaturesLiveChat provides the following features:
- Compatible with many popular web browsers
- Convenient access to Help Desk technologists without using a phone
- Same great help you've come to expect from the DoIT Help Desk
- You can easily share your screen with agents (for more information, visit BeyondTrust - Remote Desktop Support Agreement)
LiveChat has been tested and is known to work with the following web browsers and operating systems:
- Internet Explorer 11.x (Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7)
- Firefox 52.x and newer
- Chrome 40.x versions and newer
- Safari (Mac OSX 10.8.x and newer)