Topics Map >
Chat with an Agent!
Click the LiveChat icon to initiate a chat session. Then, simply fill out the short form to start chatting with a Help Desk technician.
No account information (This includes: NetID information and Campus ID) may be given out via LiveChat.
If you have problems initiating a LiveChat session, or need assistance with your NetID, password, or other account information, please call the DoIT Help Desk at +1-608-264-4357 (264-HELP)
For a detailed explanation of how to use the Help Desk LiveChat service, see Help Desk LiveChat - What to Expect.
LiveChat provides the following features:
- Compatible with many popular web browsers
- Convenient access to Help Desk technologists without using a phone
- Same great help you've come to expect from the DoIT Help Desk
LiveChat has been tested and is known to work with the following web browsers/OS's:
- Internet Explorer 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, and 11.x (Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista)
- Firefox 3.x and up to 36.x (Mac OSX 10.6.x & newer) (Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista)
- Opera (9.x versions and newer)
- Chrome (40.x versions and newer)
- Safari (Mac OSX 10.6.x and newer)