Topics Map > Campus Services > Qualtrics
Qualtrics Survey Hosting - Support
This document provides general information on getting help with the Qualtrics Survey Hosting Service.
The Qualtrics service is available to all current UW-Madison faculty, staff and students. Alumni and users with Special Authorization (such as retirees and Hospital Staff without a University Staff appointment) are not eligible for accounts under the UW System Qualtrics license. For details, please see: Qualtrics Survey Hosting - Service Eligibility and Requirements
Getting Help with Qualtrics
Individuals who have questions about using the Qualtrics survey software or data analysis tools should consult the resources available at Qualtrics Survey Support. Individuals experiencing issues with the Qualtrics Survey Hosting Service or who experience problems using the application can contact Qualtrics directly for assistance. Qualtrics offers support via phone, email and online documentation:
- Qualtrics Support: Online Support Center for Email, Phone and Chat support.
- Support Center Login Information: On the Support Center sign-in page you will need to select "Sign in with SSO" and enter uwmadison as the Organization ID. Please refer to Logging into Your Support Portal with SSO for assistance.
- Documentation: Qualtrics Topics A-Z
- Community: Qualtrics Community Forum
- North American Phone Support: Effective August 19,2020, Qualtrics Support will require you to login to their Online Support Center from your UW-Madison Qualtrics account and request a call back in order to receive phone support. Please refer to Choosing a Support Method for more information.
Individual who would like to transfer ownership of surveys to another UW Madison account should refer to Qualtrics Survey Hosting - Transfer ownership of your survey for more information.
For assistance with creating or updating groups of Qualtrics users please refer to Qualtrics Survey Hosting - Groups.
For other assistance from the UW-Madison Qualtrics Brand Administrators please email email@example.com
Individuals who are experiencing problems or receive error messages during the NetID login process can contact the DoIT Help Desk for assistance. See Get Help from DoIT for details.