Topics Map > Campus Services > Campus Software Library
Downloading Software from the Campus Software Library
This document explains the process of downloading software from the Campus Software Library.
- Access the Campus Software Library through the main Software Services page.
- Choose your Institution.
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Choose the software that you would like to download from the main Campus Software Library page.
- Follow the instructions on the page as to download permissions.
- Select the software that is correct for your platform and download!
The download may be a large file. It is recommended that you are connected to the internet via a wired connection for the duration of the download.
To install the software you may need to unzip the compressed package. You may use native tools for this process or download 7-Zip from http://www.7-zip.org/
For any issues downloading & installing software from the Campus Software Library, please contact the DoIT Help Desk.