Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 (Outlook for iOS) - Working with mail folders
This document will provide you step-by-step instructions on how to work with mail folders for Outlook in iOS
- Inbox Incoming messages arrive in your Inbox unless you've created an Inbox rule to redirect them to another folder, or they're identified as junk email.
- Sent Items By default, a copy of every message you send is put in your Sent Items folder.
- Deleted Items When you delete a message, it's moved to the Deleted Items folder.
- Drafts If you create or respond to a message, but can't finish it right away, it will automatically be saved to your Drafts folder. You can come back to the message later to continue editing it, and then send it.
- Outbox Outgoing messages that are temporarily stored.
- Junk Email Messages that have junk email characteristics but that aren't blocked by a spam filter before they reach your mailbox will automatically be moved to this folder.
Your account starts with these default folders:
To access your folders tap the three lines in the upper left corner of the screen. Tap the arrow next to your account name to display the default folders. To see your customized folders tap the arrow next to Folders. Then tap the name of the folder you would like to view the contents of.
Note Most functions related to creating and managing folders are not available in the Outlook for iOS application. For the best experience use the Outlook on the web or a recommended Outlook client.