Topics Map > Campus Services > Office 365
Office 365 - Request owner access to an Office 365 Group
There may be times when an Office 365 Group needs to add/replace an owner but the current owner(s) are no longer available.
Anyone can create an Office 365 Group. By default, the creator of the group is also the owner. In addition, other members of the group can be assigned owner privileges by other owners of the group.
Request owner access to a Group
- Email Office 365 Document and Support Team the following group information:
- Name of the Group - Email address (email@example.com) of the Group
- Your email address
- How are you affiliated with the group
- Why are you requesting ownership
- Dean/director contact in case we need to followup
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Office 365 request - owner access to a group (72476)
- Body: include all the information listed above