Topics Map > Campus Services > Student Center

Transcript Request - Requesting Transcripts Without a NetID

This document will illustrate how to gain access to the online transcript request site without a NetID or signing in with UW Madison Credentials.

Current Students or Students who have graduated within the last two years can request transcripts with the following instructions: Transcript Request - Ordering Official Transcripts

Former students with records from 1978-present can request transcripts through The following instructions can also be useful to anyone who has forgotten their NetID and password who does not want to go through the NetID recovery procedure to request their transcript.

  1. Navigate to in a web browser.

  2. Click Forgot Campus ID or Pin? main page

  3. Click the box to the left of "I agree to the terms above"

  4. Enter your name and personal identification data as it appears on UW-Madison's records. Click Next.

  5. Select the class as instructed for identity verification. Once completed, click Submit

  6. You are now logged into the UW-Madison Student Center. To go to the transcript order site: Click Main Menu (1), then Self Service (2), then Academic Records (3), then Request My Official Transcript (4).

  7. This should bring up the transcript ordering site, pre-populated with the necessary UW-Madison ID information. You may now proceed with ordering a Transcript

Note: You experience any problems with the procedure or it does not work for you, you will need to call the Office of the Registrar at 608-262-3811 during normal business hours (M-F, 7:45-4:30) for assistance ordering the transcript.

Keywords:transcript request official transcripts unofficial alumni students registrar's office graduate former grades order ooot online no login myinfo my info CID campus ID number   Doc ID:78992
Owner:Help Desk KB Team .Group:DoIT Help Desk
Created:2018-01-04 12:00 CDTUpdated:2019-04-26 11:21 CDT
Sites:DoIT Help Desk
Feedback:  8   0