Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- Issue with D2L: Equation Editor Error Mar 7, 2018, 3:21 PM CDT
Users of the D2L "Graphical Equation" Editor will see an "invalid license" message. The tool can still be used to create and embed new equations, however, it's not possible to preview equations or edit existing equations. You do not need to report this error to the Help Desk. A resolution is currently being explored.
- Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Canvas/New Instructor Roles Feb 22, 2018, 4:16 PM CDT
Summer 2018 timetable courses are now available in Canvas for instructors and instructional support staff.
- Office 365 Updates: Increased Office 365 Groups Privacy, DMARC Info tool, and more Nov 9, 2017, 3:22 PM CDT
Learn about the latest updates made to Office 365 Groups and the Wisc Account Admin site.
- Security changes coming to UW-Madison Box accounts on June 21, 2017 Jun 28, 2017, 10:33 AM CDT
Effective June 21, 2017, UW-Madison Box accounts will receive the following two security changes:
- G Suite users targeted by widespread phishing attempt Jun 12, 2017, 1:37 PM CDT
On Wednesday, May 3rd, a widespread phishing attack targeted G Suite users to obtain access to Gmail, Contacts, and Docs.
- Office 365 - Working with cloud service vendors Apr 21, 2017, 9:48 AM CDT
Vendors of cloud services often make changes to their services without providing significant advance notice. It’s important for the UW tech support and end users to realize the ways that changes to Office 365 can occur. Read more for additional information.
- UW-Madison sees an increase in phishing attempts Apr 21, 2017, 9:48 AM CDT
Recently, UW-Madison has seen an increase in attempts to obtain NetID and password credentials from UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff via email. To avoid falling victim to a phishing scam, never respond to an email that asks for your password, and only enter your NetID and password if you recognize the campus NetID login screen.