Get help from the DoIT Help Desk
- eText & DLTs - Scheduled Update to Pearson, November 23 Nov 15, 2019, 10:25 AM CST
On Saturday, November 23rd, from 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM, Pearson will be updating several of their systems to improve performance and security. All higher education digital products from Pearson will be completely inaccessible during this time.
- Office 365 - Cannot print calendars in new Outlook on the web interface Sep 23, 2019, 3:16 PM CST
As of September 2019, calendar events cannot be printed using the new Outlook on the web interface.
- Google Voice no longer free for UW-Madison G Suite customers May 22, 2019, 2:25 PM CST
Beginning March 2019, Google changed its terms of service for its Google Voice service to no longer allow G Suite for Education users to create a free phone number using their education email address.
- Google Groups settings to be merged or removed Apr 17, 2019, 4:54 PM CST
Effective May 2019, the Settings section of Google Groups will be changing to make it easier to manage groups. Settings with similar functionality will be combined. And some settings that are rarely used will be removed. The following changes may affect existing groups and newly created groups...
- Kaltura machine captioning pilot in Fall 2019 at UW-Madison Sep 23, 2019, 8:47 AM CST
The Learn@UW Madison team is currently testing the Kaltura REACH v2 machine captioning functionality for Kaltura MediaSpace through an approved closed Pilot approved by the Learn@UW-Madison Executive Committee.