Kaltura MediaSpace - Intermittent performance issues (Updated)
Posted: 16:28:31, Thursday, Aug 27, 2020 Expiration: 09:42:47, Wednesday, Sep 2, 2020
Kaltura MediaSpace has continued to sporadically exhibit issues including:
- Kaltura MediaSpace or Kaltura tools in Canvas may not load, give an Accessed Denied message, or load with an API error.
- Kaltura MediaSpace or Kaltura tools in Canvas may load but you may experience an issue uploading such an error Oops! Upload Failed, or Oops! Uploaded bytes exceed file size.
- Media is taking longer to process and become available. Videos may take 24 hours or longer to process.
- Kaltura Capture uploads may stall and not complete.
- Lecture captures may not upload.
Often the best strategy is to wait 20 minutes and try again if something isn't working. The Learn@UW-Madison team is aware of the issues and is communicating with Kaltura about them. More information is available on status.kaltura.com.
-- Learn@UW-Madison: Dan LaValley
Created: 04:29:19, Thursday, Aug 20, 2020 (by Dan L.)
Updated: 09:42:52, Wednesday, Sep 2, 2020 (by Dan L.)