Topics Map > Student Assessment & Feedback
Topics Map > Technical Documentation > Canvas
Using Canvas Quizzes to Create an Anonymous Survey
Assessment & Feedback
This KB document is part of a larger collection of documents on student assessment and feedback. More Assessment & Feedback documents
Process for creating an anonymous survey in Canvas
- Select Quizzes from the course navigation.
- Select the + Quiz button.
- Under the Details tab, give your survey a name, and provide survey instructions in the text box.
- Select Ungraded Survey from the Quiz Type menu.
- Select the Keep Submissions Anonymous box.
- Click on the Questions tab.
- Add the questions to your survey. Select from the following question types: Multiple Choice, True/False, Fill In the Blank, Fill In Multiple Blanks, Multiple Answers, Multiple Dropdowns, Matching, Numerical Answer, Formula Question, Essay Question, File Upload Question, and Text (no question).
- When done, select Save & Publish.