Topics Map > LMS > Canvas
Prevent Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence at UW-Madison for Faculty and Staff
The "Prevent Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence at UW-Madison for Faculty and Staff" course is required for all UW-Madison faculty, academic staff, university staff, and limited appointees. Most people will complete an online version of the course, although an in-person version is being made available for some employees.
Register for the Course
UW-Madison employees can register for the course at http://go.wisc.edu/0q5sf5.
Check Your Completion Status
Follow the steps below to check that your completion has been recorded in your learner transcript
- Go to https://www.talent.wisc.edu/catalog/
- Click Loginin the upper left-hand corner of the page.
- Login with your NetID and password
- If not redirected back to the catalog, please go back to https://www.talent.wisc.edu/catalog/
- Click on My Registrations and Learning Transcript
- Click on the Transcript tab and find your registration.
The Attended column will show "Complete" and the Grade will show "100."
If the grade does not show complete, click on the event name to pull the completion information from the online system
If you have questions about the course
Technical questions regarding Canvas or course completion issues:DoIT Help Desk Technical questions regarding getting registered, or questions regarding the OTM registration system:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 608-262-7107