Getting Help via Phone The Help Desk is here to help you over the phone from 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM, 7 days a week. Just call 608-264-HELP (264-4357).
Getting Help via Email Send an email to email@example.com if you would prefer to email us for help
Getting Help via Chat Chat with a Help Desk agent online for help from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week
Getting Help in Person Instructors: Find help in your department, schedule a consultation, or make an appointment at the DMC.
Getting Help via Help Online View your open and past cases or log a new case with the DoIT Help Desk using Help Online.
News and Announcements
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Desire2Learn Apr 1, 2015, 12:56 PM CDT
Summer 2015 and Fall 2015-16 timetable courses are available in Desire2Learn for instructors and instructional support staff.
Top Documents of the Week
- Learn@UW (UW-Madison only) - Overview of Course Dashboard
- Learn@UW - Quiz Question Importer Tool
- Using File Transfer in Blackboard Collaborate
- Using Breakout Rooms in Blackboard Collaborate
- Setting up Audio and Video in Collaborate
- Setting Permissions in Blackboard Collaborate
- Using Application Sharing in Blackboard Collaborate
- Guidelines for effective online discussions
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Which Should I Use? Blackboard Collaborate, Adobe Connect, Google Hangouts
- Case Scenario Critical Reader - Authoring - Kaltura MediaSpace
- AEFIS Pilot: Overview of Online Course Evaluations
- Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - Get Help
- Learn@UW Binder Mobile App
- UW-Madison Google Apps – Creating and Embedding an Image Slideshow Using Google Slides
- Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - Master KB: Gradebook and Rubrics for Instructors
- Learn@UW - Creating Grade Items and Categories