News and Announcements
- Desire2Learn (Learn@UW) - Instructors: Access to Spring Courses Nov 22, 2017, 9:12 AM CST
Spring timetable courses will be available for instructors and instructional support staff on November 22
- Canvas automated user load changes Nov 3, 2017, 11:55 AM CST
Use account updates/additions will now occur once a day at 11:00 PM, instead of hourly.
- Canvas - Rich Text Accessibility Checker Released Oct 30, 2017, 1:40 PM CST
The Rich Content Editor Accessibility Checker assists instructors and course designers to maintain accessibility requirements in Canvas content. This tool only verifies content created within the Rich Content Editor.
- Canvas - Instructors: Access to Spring Courses Oct 24, 2017, 8:01 AM CST
Spring 2018 timetable courses are now published in Canvas.
- Canvas - Scantron Integration Now Avaible Oct 2, 2017, 10:18 AM CST
Testing and Evaluation Services now support Scantron integration for Canvas
- DoIT Help Desk to Provide Canvas Support Jun 30, 2017, 3:00 PM CST
Starting July 1, 2017, the DoIT Help Desk will begin offering full support for Canvas in place of Instructure. The Help Desk will continue to provide similar high-quality, flexible support, which will compliment the various other in-person and online training resources that are also available on campus.
Top Documents of the Week
- Canvas - Exporting your course materials from Moodle and importing them into Canvas (UW-Madison)
- D2L - Copying Components from One Course to Another (UW-Madison)
- D2L - Adding Participants to a Course (UW-Madison)
- Kaltura - Video Package for Brightspace (D2L) Overview (UW-Madison)
- D2L - Import Scantron Scores into the D2L Gradebook (UW-Madison)
- D2L - Composing, Saving, Editing, and Deleting Discussion Messages (UW-Madison)
- D2L - Viewing SCORM Reports on objects and users (UW-Madison)
- Blackboard Collaborate Original - Master Document (UW-Madison)
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Canvas - Roll Call Attendance Tool - Sort Order Case Sensitive (UW-Madison)
- Learn@UW - Getting Help with Supported Tools for Teaching (UW-Madison)
- Engage - Reading eTexts on Unizin Engage (UW-Madison)
- Microsoft Powerpoint - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
- Audacity Audio Editing Software - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
- Adobe Premiere Pro - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
- Adobe Photoshop - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
- Adobe Captivate - Getting Started (UW-Madison)