Getting Help via Phone The Help Desk is here to help you over the phone from 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM, 7 days a week. Just call 608-264-HELP (264-4357).
Getting Help via Email Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to email us for help
Getting Help via Chat Chat with a Help Desk agent online for help from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, 7 days a week
Getting Help in Person Instructors: Find help in your department, schedule a consultation, or make an appointment at the DMC.
Getting Help via Help Online View your open and past cases or log a new case with the DoIT Help Desk using Help Online.
News and Announcements
- iTunes U for Courses Retirement Aug 11, 2015, 12:12 PM CDT
- Instructors: Access to Summer and Fall Courses in Desire2Learn Apr 1, 2015, 12:56 PM CDT
Summer 2015 and Fall 2015-16 timetable courses are available in Desire2Learn for instructors and instructional support staff.
Top Documents of the Week
- Learn@UW (UW-Madison only) - Overview of Course Dashboard
- Guidelines for effective online discussions
- Learn@UW - Quiz Question Importer Tool
- Learn@UW - Basic Information for Students
- Learn@UW - Composing, Saving, Editing, and Deleting Discussion Messages
- Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - Get Help
- Using File Transfer in Blackboard Collaborate
- Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - Activating a Current Semester Course
Most Recently Updated Documents
- (Learn@UW 121) Learn About Navigation in D2L
- Learn@UW - Getting Started with Learn@UW
- Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - Merging sections into one course
- (Learn@UW 110)-Setup and Design your Homepage
- (Learn@UW 113) Alternate Homepage Design
- (Learn@UW 112) Choosing or Designing a Homepage with Widgets
- (Learn@UW 111) Choosing or Designing Your NavBar
- Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - External LMS Integrations