RESOLVED - Learn@UW Course Dashboard displays erroneous or missing course links
Posted: 10:42:15, Tuesday, Sep 6, 2016 Expiration: 13:00:00, Wednesday, Sep 7, 2016
(Update 10:00am 9/7/16) Technologists have deployed a fix today that appears to have resolved this issue.
- Refresh your browser by holding the Shift key while clicking your browser's reload button. Or,
- Quit your browser and log back into the Learn@UW Course Dashboard
- Instructors may or may not choose to use a learning management system like D2L, Canvas, or Moodle. Instructors also need to enable or activate the course site before students can access it. Check with your instructor.
- If an instructor has enabled/activated their course site:
- Student rosters in D2L and Moodle courses are updated overnight by 7:00AM. So, if you enroll in a course during the day, your access will generally be available by 7:00AM the next business day.
- Student rosters in Canvas courses are updated every four hours, seven days per week.
-- Learn@UW-Madison staff
Created: 01:06:56, Tuesday, Sep 6, 2016 (by Jeff B.)
Updated: 11:25:31, Wednesday, Sep 7, 2016 (by Jeff B.)