Topics Map > LMS > Canvas
Canvas - Changing Your Account for the Google Drive Integration
This document describes how to check the account associated with Canvas's integration of Google Drive and to change it to your UW-Madison account, if necessary.
Canvas can be integrated with tools such as Google Drive, but the integration will not work as intended unless it is set up with your UW-Madison account. If you are having problems accessing Google Drive documents through Canvas, confirm that Drive has been configured with your wisc.edu account, rather than a personal Gmail account.
- Log into Canvas.
- Navigate to Account and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Registered Services and look for Google Drive and confirm that your wisc.edu email address is listed underneath.
- If a personal address is listed, hover over the listing and click the red X to unregister the tool.
- Canvas will ask if “Are you sure you want to unregister this service?” Click OK.
- Reauthorize Google Drive with your UW-Madison account.