Topics Map > Facilities

Facilities-Rental information

Rental information for external users

Facilities in the School of Music may be available for rental, subject to certain limitations. Events in School of Music spaces should be music performance events, consistent with our curricular mission.

Hamel Music Center spaces are not available for Registered Student Organizations. Availability may be very limited depending on the School of Music performance schedule. The best availability is during school breaks in winter, spring, and summer.

Music Hall is available for events outside the production weeks for UW Opera.

All School of Music facilities are reserved and booked through EMS.

If there is difficulty in submitting an event request though EMS, please email event information to

HMC rental rate information

Music Hall/Humanities rental rate information

External groups using School of Music facilities should be aware of the following policies:
Any non-School of Music group will incur rental charges for using our space
Events with catering must use Union Catering services
Events with ticketing must use Campus Arts Ticketing
All non-UW institutional users must provide proof of insurance, subject to terms of the university Risk Management office

Keywordsinformation for non-School of Music rental users of SoM facilities   Doc ID109359
OwnerBen B.GroupMead Witter School of Music
Created2021-02-24 12:31:27Updated2024-01-30 17:50:31
SitesMead Witter School of Music
Feedback  1   2