Office 365 - Subscription types and affiliation changes
This document describes the two subscription types a UW-Madison affiliate may have and the applications/services these subscriptions have access to.
|Available Applications:||Faculty/Staff/Student||Service Account/Alumni/Emeritus/Retiree|
|Office desktop apps (Office 365 ProPlus)||X||
|Office online apps (Word/Excel/PowerPoint Online)||X||
| Enabled Services and Applications in Office 365||X|
*Note: Eligible department affiliates, Special Authorization Campus Affiliates, and HRS Persons of Interest (POI) are provided with Alumni/Emeritus/Retiree licenses. Please see Office 365 - What should I expect when I am no longer a Faculty, Staff, or Student? for additional information on employees leaving the university.
- Office 365 - What should I expect when I am no longer a Faculty, Staff, or Student?
- Office 365 - Backup OneDrive data in preparation of license change
- Office 365 - Your subscription has expired
- Office 365 - What version of Microsoft Office is affected by a license change?
- Office 365 - How will a license change impact the Office 365 license I purchased from the DoIT Tech Store?
- Office 365 - What are recommended productivity tools after a license change?
- Office 365 - How will Emeriti with paid appointments be affected?
- Office 365 - Preserving organizational data due to a position change or retirement
- Office 365 - UW-Madison student licensing