Office 365 - Getting Started with SharePoint Team Site
A SharePoint Team Site connects you and your team to the content, information, and apps you rely on every day. For example, you can use a team site to store and collaborate on files or to create and manage lists of information. On a team site home page, you can view links to important team files, apps, and web pages and see recent site activity in the activity feed.
- Even though SharePoint Online is not fully-activated within UW-Madison's implementation of Office 365, SharePoint Team Site can be used via your UW-Madison Office 365 account.
- If there is a feature within SharePoint Team Site that requires SharePoint Online, it will not be available.
- Use the steps below to access a SharePoint Team Site.
Access a team site
Note: Because SharePoint Online is not activated for our environment, you can access your team site from your Office 365 Group. If you need to create an Office 365 Group, follow these steps.
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Expand the Group section from within your email view and select the group you want to work in.
- Below the title of the group, click on the ... menu link and select "Site".