Learn@UW - Getting Help with Supported Tools for Teaching
DoIT Academic Technology's Learn@UW-Madison service provides software support for UW-Madison's centrally provided teaching and learning tools. This document outlines the supported solutions and how to get support on them.
There are a wide range of tools available and our learning technology consultants are happy to help you choose the best tool to fit your needs. Instructors and instructional staff can request a consultation with a DoIT Academic Technology consultant through the DoIT Help Desk.
- Canvas - Getting started with Canvas at UW-Madison
- Kaltura - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
- AEFIS - Getting Started with Online Course Evaluations (Admin)
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
- Blackboard Collaborate Original - Master Document (UW-Madison)
- Top Hat - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
- Pressbooks - Requesting an account and resources to get started (UW-Madison)
- Atomic Assessments - Getting Started with Atomic Assessments
- Turnitin - Getting Started with Turnitin at UW-Madison
- Piazza - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
- Learn@UW Request Forms