AEFIS - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
One stop shop for links to all help documents for AEFIS.
AEFIS LLC (Assessment, Evaluation, Feedback & Intervention System) is a web-based assessment management solution that facilitates the collection and application of real-time assessment data. AEFIS is used for digital course evaluation surveys at UW with the goal of having all courses using this product by the end of 2018. UW-Madison has entered into a multi-year partnership with AEFIS to provide a campus-wide digital course evaluation survey tool, which is part of a suite of digital learning assessment tools. For more information about the transition, upcoming training sessions and other resources, visit provost.wisc.edu/assessment/digital-course-evaluation-surveys.htm.
Training sessions will be held each semester. If you would like to be notified of training opportunities and become part of the AEFIS Users Group, just email email@example.com. For technical questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access our AEFIS instance: https://aefis.wisc.edu
- For Department/College AEFIS Admins
- Department Settings
- Creating a Survey Template
- Scheduling a Survey
- Editing a Survey Instance (Assigning Courses, Changes Survey Dates, Emails)
- Adding Course Specific Questions
- Creating Reports
- Course Evaluation Analysis
- Course Section Trend Analysis (Use for department report listing all faculty results exported to CSV.)
- For Faculty
- For Students
For technical questions, email email@example.com.