AEFIS - Getting Started (UW-Madison)
One stop shop for links to all help documents for AEFIS.
AEFIS LLC (Assessment, Evaluation, Feedback & Intervention System) is a web-based assessment management solution that facilitates the collection and application of real-time assessment data. AEFIS is used for digital course evaluation surveys at UW with the goal of having all courses using this product by the end of 2018. UW-Madison has entered into a multi-year partnership with AEFIS to provide a campus-wide digital course evaluation survey tool, which is part of a suite of digital learning assessment tools. For more information about the transition, upcoming training sessions and other resources, visit Digital Course Evaluation Surveys.
Training sessions will be held each semester. If you would like to be notified of training opportunities and become part of the AEFIS Users Group, just email email@example.com. For technical questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access our AEFIS instance: https://aefis.wisc.edu
- For Department/College AEFIS Admins
- Department Settings
- Creating a Survey Template
- Scheduling a Survey
- Editing a Survey Instance (Assigning Courses, Changes Survey Dates, Emails)
- Adding Course Specific Questions
- Creating Reports
- Course Evaluation Analysis
- Course Section Trend Analysis (Use for department report listing all faculty results exported to CSV.)
For technical questions, email email@example.com.