ECMS - Printing PDFs to ImageNow Printer prints blank documents
After installing the March 9th, 2021 Microsoft updates, when printing PDFs to ImageNow printer the resulting documents are blank or partial.
When an end-user prints a PDF document from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to ImageNow Printer, the document in Imaging is blank or partial.
The March 2021 Microsoft Updates introduce and issue where graphical content fails to print fully. Microsoft acknowledges the issue in the known issues section on KB5000808.
Please work with your desktop support on this issue, and refer them to Microsoft KB KB5001649
- In Adobe Acrobat Reader DC go to the File Menu > choose Print and select the ImageNow Printer, then
- In the Print Dialog window:
- Uncheck "Print in grayscale (black and white)" if it is checked AND
- Click the Advanced button and select “Print As Image”
- Click “OK”, then
- Click “Print” and continue as you normally would print a document to ImageNow Printer.