ECMS - 16 August 2018 Patch Timeline
This document provides an outline of important dates related to the 16 August 2018 upgrade of Perceptive Content.
- July 23 - August 24: New work/Onboarding work freeze
- July 26: The test environment will be available for testing.
- August 9: Final day to submit testing results. To submit results, please use the Testing Report/Issue Form
- August 16: The patch is implemented into production. Production ImageNow will be available during business hours. Patching will start at 6:00p.m. and should finish later in the evening.
- August 17: Post-patch testing.
- Please ensure that your business processes still function as expected after the patch is implemented into production. Please submit your test results using the Testing Report/Issue Form before 11:00a.m. If necessary, the decision to rollback the patch will be made at Noon.
- When we successfully conclude acceptance testing, we will increment the PEDS service and clients configured for PEDS will begin to update when they are launched (using the Desktop shortcut or the Windows Tray icon). If you use PEDS to update clients, please tell your employees to be patient and allow the update to conclude without interruption. If your users need to access documents on the Imaging system before they have the correct version of the client on their workstation, they can use Perceptive Experience (https://imaging.wisc.edu/perceptiveexperience/) or WebNow.