ECMS - 9 February 2023 Imaging Update Timeline
This document provides an outline of important dates related to the 09 February 2023 upgrade of Perceptive Content.
- December 21st - February 24th: New work/Onboarding work freeze
- Week of January 2nd: The test environment will be available for testing.
- January 20th: Deadline for batch cleanup; batch cleanup begins.
- February 3rd: Final day to submit testing results. To submit results, please use the Testing Report/Issue Form
- February 9th - 10th: The patch is implemented into production. Production ImageNow will be available during business hours on February 9th. Patching will start at 6:00p.m. on February 9th and should finish later in the evening.
- February 10th: Post-update testing.
- Please ensure that your business processes still function as expected after the patch is implemented into production. Please submit your test results using the Testing Report/Issue Form before 11:00a.m. If necessary, the decision to rollback the patch will be made at Noon.
- When we successfully conclude acceptance testing, we will increment the PEDS service and clients configured for PEDS will begin to update when they are launched (using the Desktop shortcut or the Windows Tray icon). If you use PEDS to update clients, please tell your staff to be patient and allow the update to conclude without interruption. If your staff need to access documents on the Imaging system before they have the correct version of the client on their workstation, they can use Perceptive Experience (https://imaging.wisc.edu/perceptiveexperience/).