Updating Academic Program Pages (MAS)
This list, called "Our Academic Programs" or "Major Areas of Study", includes all active graduate-level academic degree programs, minors, capstone certificates, graduate/professional certificates, and specialist certificates at UW-Madison. This page is frequented by prospective graduate students seeking more information about our programs.
Each degree program page contains the following information:
- Contact information for the program including mailing address, map location, phone, fax (optional), name of the admissions contact person (optional) and email address
- List of admitting degrees and named options as well as their learning mode and whether there is additional assistantship or enrollment policy
- A short (500 character or less) blurb about the program
- A link to the program's webpage
- A link to the program's page in the Graduate School Catalog
- Program profiles (PDFs), providing statistical information on admissions, enrollment, student funding, and degrees
- A short (500 character or less) description of any additional assistantship or enrollment policy
- A link to any additional assistantship or enrollment policy
- Links to program pages that contain admissions process, required materials, entry exams, and deadlines
To see the full list of academic programs go to www.gradsch.wisc.edu/mas.
UPDATING YOUR ACADEMIC PROGRAM PAGES
It is the responsibility of the program - typically the graduate program coordinator - to keep these pages up-to-date. Graduate coordinators are authorized to update the MAS pages for their specific program(s) only. If you don’t see a program on the list that you should be able to update or if you see a program that you are no longer updating, please contact Alissa Ewer (email@example.com). We will be sending out reminders to update your MAS page at least once a year, but it is your responsibility to keep them up-to-date on an ongoing basis.
To keep your program's academic program information up-to-date, go to Graduate Education Utilities (GREU) at my.gradsch.wisc.edu/greu/mas_update.html. Instructions are given throughout the GREU interface. If you have questions not addressed by these instructions, please contact . Alissa Ewer (firstname.lastname@example.org).