Topics Map > Training Grant Support
Topics Map > Governance
Topics Map > Admissions
Topics Map > Enrollment
Topics Map > Degree Completion
Topics Map > Data
Topics Map > Training for Coordinators
Topics Map > Funding
Topics Map > Career Development
Topics Map > Communications
Graduate Program Coordinator/Manager Offboarding
This document will help graduate programs during transition periods when their graduate coordinator/manager is planning to leave.
Please retain records for successor of fellowships and fellowship recipients that have been paid out of your program's Graduate Student Support Competition (GSSC) allocation during the last five years.
The Graduate School asks that each administrative unit retain the following information on fellowships they payroll for later reference:
- First and Last Name
- Funding String, including Fund, Department, and Project codes (e.g. 111-345678-ABC123)
- Pay Basis, either Annual (A) or Academic (C)
- Begin and End date of fellowship
- Confirmation letters for each fellow
- Non-service job aids for each unique funding string – available for download at https://hr.wisc.edu/docs/nonservice-payment-job-aid.pdf
- To update Contact Information or People in Guide to remove or replace the Coordinator, which is allowed any time of year, email email@example.com.
- To update who has access to edit non-governed content like the Overview or Funding in Guide during the regular editing window from November 1 - February 1, complete this survey.
- To update who is listed as a Lumen Programs or Lumen Courses program approver for changes to governed content like Admissions or Requirements in Guide or changes to course proposals, complete this survey. The Chair of the administrative unit (department, e.g.) for your program is always listed as an approver for Lumen Programs and Lumen Courses, and the Chair must approve access for anyone else.
- Note that to initiate edits in Lumen Programs or Lumen Courses, no special access is needed beyond being a faculty or staff member in an administrative unit that has academic programs.