Topics Map > Campus Services > Backup & Storage > UW-Madison Google Apps
This document provides a list of terms of service for the UW-Madison Google Workspace service.
UW-Madison faculty, staff, and students with a UW-Madison Office 365 email account.
Learn more about eligibility.
Terms of service/use
UW-Madison Google Workspace
- UW-Madison Google Workspace - Benefits of Use
Google Workspace (vendor)
- Google Terms of Service
- Google Terms of Service for each application
- Google Abuse Program Policies and Enforcement
- Google Workspace for Education Terms of Service
- Google Apps data processing amendment
- ISO/IEC 27018:2014 privacy standard
- Google Age-restricted experience for Google Services
The following apps are fully supported and covered by the terms and conditions provided above:
- Google Drive
- Google Sites
- Google Groups
- Google Calendar
- Google Hangouts Meet
- Google Hangouts Chat
- Google Keep
- Google Currents
- Google Classroom*
*Not enabled for all UW-Madison Google Workspace accounts. Contact the DoIT Help Desk if you need access.
In addition to the "Core" apps, UW-Madison Google Workspace accounts have access to some Google Consumer Applications.
- UW-Madison Google Workspace - Consumer Applications (non-core).