Topics Map > Campus Services > My UW-Madison
Topics Map > OS and Desktop Applications > Applications > Browsers
- Windows and Mac
Follow the listed steps for your browser. The instructions below have been verified to work for all currently supported versions of these browsers as of February 2014.
Internet Explorer - Windows
- Select the Tools > Internet Options menu.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Select the Scripting > Active Scripting > Enable button.
Opera - Windows
- Click the Opera button, then click Settings.
- Select Websites on the left side.
Safari - Windows
- Click on the Gear icon > Preferences.
Safari - Mac
- Select Safari > Preferences.
- Select Security.
Chrome - Windows and Mac
- Click on Customize and control Google Chrome (the icon with three stacked horizontal lines) > Settings
- Select the Show advanced settings...
- Under Privacy, click on the Content settings... button.
Firefox - Windows and Mac
- Enter about:config in the address bar.
- Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue.