Topics Map > Content Authoring > Atomic Assessments
Atomic Assessments - Overview
This document provides some basic information about the centrally supported advanced quizzing tool Atomic Assessments, including tips on how to get started using the tool.
Select this link to list all Atomic Assessments documents from the Learn@UW-Madison Knowledgebase at the bottom of this page.
What is Atomic Assessments?
- Support for over 50 question types including drag and drop, interactive charts and graphs, mathematical text for question stems and answers, and audio student responses.
- Ability to add variables into questions, which increases the number of quiz variations.
- Advanced reporting that includes student responses, question evaluations, and more.
- The ability to create multi-part items that include multiple question types and that can be built on shared data.
- Robust tagging system that can be used to organize, randomly generate assessments and do outcome based reporting.
- Atomic Assessments - Is Atomic Assessments for me?
- Atomic Assessments - Enabling Atomic Assessments in Canvas
- Atomic Assessments - Creating Assignments in Canvas
- Atomic Assessments - Determining Assignment Settings
- Atomic Assessments - Grading Assignments
- Atomic Assessments - Reports and Downloading Student Responses
- Canvas - Student Tech Modules in Canvas Commons