Engage - Troubleshooting (UW-Madison)
The Unizin Engage tool will be used for the Spring 2018 UW-Madison eText pilot. If you are not participating in the pilot or taking a class in the pilot you will not have access to Engage. For more information on the pilot please see the Educational Innovation web page.
This document summarizes Engage troubleshooting for students and instructors along with instructions on who to contact for assistance.
If you have difficulty accessing your eTexts on the Unizin Engage reading platform, try the following:
- Use only Firefox or Chrome.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Enable cookies.
- Verify you have Internet access.
- Look for other tabs and windows in your screen.
- Be sure you haven't set a bookmark or shortcut outside of the class site.
- Check UW-Madison Outages for any outage notices.
- Verify your title has been loaded to your class site. You should have email notification.
- In Canvas, verify you've enabled the Unizin Engage tool, and you haven't inadvertently hidden it.
- Contact email@example.com if you wish to crosslist a Canvas course or add a new section using an Engage eText. Doing so may break the links to the Engage eText materials.