Unizin Engage - Troubleshooting (UW-Madison)
This document summarizes Engage troubleshooting for students and instructors along with instructions on who to contact for assistance.
If you have difficulty accessing your eTexts on the Unizin Engage reading platform, try the following:
- Use only Firefox or Chrome.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Enable cookies.
- Verify you have Internet access.
- Look for other tabs and windows in your screen.
- Be sure you haven't set a bookmark or shortcut outside of the class site.
- Check UW-Madison Outages for any outage notices.
- Verify your title has been loaded to your class site. You should have email notification.
- In Canvas, verify you've enabled the Unizin Engage tool, and you haven't inadvertently hidden it.
- Contact email@example.com if you wish to crosslist a Canvas course or add a new section using an Engage eText. Doing so may break the links to the Engage eText materials.
For support questions during the pilot about Unizin Engage please contact the DoIT Help Desk:
If Help Desk staff are unable to resolve your issue they will
escalate your issue to the appropriate consultants.
If you are using publisher Digital Learning Tools (DLT) like Pearson Mastering Physics and MyLab or Cengage MindTap support is provided directly from the publisher. More information on where to get DLT support is available in this KB doc next to the publisher name under "Who Provides Support".