DARS/Students - Request a DARS audit for a declared major, including planned courses
This shows students how to run a DARS audit for already declared majors, using planned courses from Degree Planner in Course Search & Enroll app.
For information about how to access the DARS request page in Course Search & Enroll app, see kb.wisc.edu/94056 DARS/Students - Start the DARS audit request process.
Click here to learn how to read a DARS audit report
1. Once on the DARS request page, go to the Run Degree audit section:
2. Select academic plan/program:
3. Select next:
4. Choose audit settings.
To include planned courses in a student's DARS audit, select Previous, current, future, and planned courses:
5. Select a Degree Plan (Degree Plans are created by students as a planning tool in the Degree Planner section of Course Search & Enroll app)
6. Select Next
7. Select credits (specify the anticipated number of credits you plan to take in any planned courses):
8. Note: use the Back button at any time to review or change selections.
9. Select Request audit button
10. Audit will appear in the list of recently run audits:
12. To view audit results, click View:
13. To download audit results in PDF format, click download icon: