Topics Map > OnCore
OnCore: Preview Calendar and Export to Excel
Viewing Protocol Calendar in OnCore to compare with Study Protocol
The Calendar can be previewed by entering example dates for the milestones in order to see actual calendar dates for the visits.
The procedure calendar/specification can also be exported to Excel to share with users that do not have access to view the calendar in OnCore.
Steps Involved in Adding Procedures and Building Calendar
- On the Study Specification Calendar tab, a Preview Calendar button appears at the upper right. Click the button to display the Preview Parameters window.
- The fields that appear depend upon the milestone dates used by your specification. Enter dates and click Preview.
- OnCore will display a preview with a banner showing the dates you selected and a calendar with planned dates based on the Arm selected (as applicable) and dates entered.
Click on the red X button on the Preview banner to return to the regular calendar.
You can export the procedure calendar/specification to Excel to share with users that do not have access to view the calendar in OnCore.
The Export includes the following:
- Visit tolerances
- Segment information for treatment and follow up segments including:
- segment number
- segment name
- start date
- duration information
- whether the segment is optional
- whether weekends are excluded
- segment starting number
- Procedure schedule information including the procedure name and schedule
- A list of all visits that have been renamed