Cisco VoIP - Customizing options in Jabber Client (Windows)
How to customize your Jabber Client for windows
Navigate to the gear icon in the upper right corner of the application. Select Settings.
OR select My Profile and Settings by clicking the profile icon in the upper left corner of the application. Select Settings.
Changing Audio Settings
In the Settings menu, select Audio in the left column of the Settings window.
• To change for this session only, choose which device to use for your Ringer, Speaker, and Microphone. You can also test the sound from this window.
• To change for this and all future sessions, scroll to the bottom of the window and click the blue Advanced link. A new window will pop-up. You can prioritize your connected audio devices.
From a call window:
• Select the Open audio options icon.
• Select the speakers and microphone that you want the client to use to send and receive your audio.
• To open the Audio tab of the Options dialog, select Audio Options.
• Select Apply then OK.
Changing Video Camera
In the Options menu, select Video in the left column of the Options window.
Choose which device to use for your Camera.
In the Options menu, select Calendar in the left column of the Options window.
• To disable the calendar integration, choose None.
• Choose Menu, and select Exit.
• Relaunch Jabber client.