Where do I find my W2 information?

How to find your W2, tax earnings statement, on MyUW

1. Login to your My UW-Madison.  Look for the Payroll Information widget on your home page, if it is not visible click Browse from the menu on the left and type payroll information into the search box.
2. Click See all payroll information at the bottom of the widget
3. Click on the Tax Statements tab in Payroll Information
4. You will see a any statements available.  Note - tax statements for the tax year just ended "will be available the last week of January"

See Also:

Keywords:W2, Student staff, taxes   Doc ID:25956
Owner:Carol P.Group:Center for the First-Year Experience
Created:2012-08-23 13:55 CDTUpdated:2021-05-25 13:42 CDT
Sites:Center for the First-Year Experience
Feedback:  0   0