Printing SOAR Nametags
How to print SOAR nametags
Printing Name Tags for an Entire Session
1. Call the Advising Intern to make sure Housing Group Assignments have been completed for the session you’re printing nametags for. Proceed if they’re done.
2. Go to www.soar.wisc.edu
3. Click on SOAR STAFF
4. Click “Generate Labels”
5. Click “Generate Nametags”
6. Change the first two bullet points to “GG Tauber 3x4” and “No.”
7. Choose the correct session date. All the names should have check marks.
8. Print on nametag paper.
***For transfer days, set the acronym font size to “0,” since they don’t have housing groups.
Reprint Specific Nametags
1. Follow all steps 1-6 above.
2. Once you've selected a Session, select the check-boxes of only the names you must reprint (ie. name was too long and must be made smaller, inappropriate "write your own" pronoun, etc.).
3. Change the font sizes appropriately so that the first and last name will fit on the nametag.
4. Print on nametag paper.