Video Camera Recorder
Links to use guides for video camera
- Inventory all items when you check out and before you return equipment.
- If something is missing when you check it out please send Carol Pope (email@example.com) an e-mail as soon as possible letting her know of the missing item(s).
- This is an expensive piece of equipment, please treat it carefully and keep it protected from theft.
- Use ONLY lens cloths in bag to clean screen & lens.
- Before returning reset Mode Dial to green A+ setting (most automatic setting) & make sure power switch is OFF.
Owner's Manual for Camera - should be in camera bag, but can also be viewed here as a PDF
Quick explanation of buttons on the camera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EBHreobVro to see features skip to 3:29 in video
If you have minimal or no experience with a video camera check out: Foundations of Video: Cameras and Shooting - This video course is almost 3 hours in length, but you can look through the Chapters and just watch the segment(s) you need; segments range from 9 minutes to 3 minutes depending upon the topic. I highly recommend exploring segments in Chapter 2 Camera Essentials before starting your project.
This is a good article which discusses editing your video effectively http://blog.ted.com/10-tips-for-editing-video/
If this video is going to be used at SOAR you must meet with Katie before you begin, so you are using the correct format when shooting.