How to Set up a Calendar Appointment
Directions to send to a UW affiliated person to set up an In-Person Calendar meeting if they are not familiar with the process.
- To set up a meeting use the calendar function attached to your @wisc email address.
- To get to the calendar, open your e-mail then hover over the Apps Launcher (the 9 dots at the top, left of the header) and you will see options, select Calendar.
- In the Calendar view you will see your calendar, select a time that works for you.
- You will get a pop-up to create an appointment, at the lower, right corner click on More Options to open the full version of the appointment.
- Enter a title for your meeting.
- In the Invite Attendees line enter name of person(s) you need to meet with.
- Now click on the Scheduling Assistant in the header bar - you will now see their availability along with yours, drag the appointment to a time when all parties are free and click Done to be returned to the appointment entry.
- In the location field enter a location so people know where the meeting will take place.
- Hit Send, all invitees will receive an email and the appointment will be added to all our calendars.