Disability Accommodations and Cab Service
Accommodation info for students
- First, check the O drive for an excel that is labelled 2019 SOAR accommodation requests. The pathway to get to this excel is SOAR--> SOAR publications--> 2019-Summer.
- Then, based on their accommodation requests, help them with their needs ( if its a translator or programming accommodations, we should have those prepared beforehand and Carol send us an email. Not 100% sure, will need to follow up on that
- If their accommodation is mobility based work with Union Cab to get them a taxi to College Library, then Humanities (420 N Park St.), and finally back to Union South ( potentially to the res hall as well).
- Call dispatch at 608-242-2020.
- Have the riders name, number, pick up and drop off addresses, and specify pick up time ( AT LEAST 1 HOUR in advance, for wheelchair accessible vehicles, as soon as possible
- Our CFYE account number is 8034 and the account password is SOAR