Topics Map > Recruitment
Topics Map > Funding
PPGE Partnership Program
Description of the Partnership Program in Graduate Excellence (PPGE).
The Partnership Program in Graduate Excellence (PPGE)* provides financial support in the form of grants for UW-Madison graduate programs, school/colleges, and other campus collaboratives to create new and nurture existing relationships with MSIs. Proposals to participate will be accepted through April 7, 2023 via Survey Monkey Apply.
Grant proposals should focus on creating long-term and mutually beneficial relationships in areas such as research collaborations, faculty professional development, creation of collaborative activities, and exchange programs for faculty, staff, and students.
We hope programs can leverage these relationships to recruit and enroll students from partnering MSIs, though proposals with objectives only focused on student recruitment will not be considered for the program.
- Grants are available up to $25,000
- The funding period is two years
- Each grant recipient is eligible to receive the grant once in a ten-year period.
We have a contact list of UW-Madison alumni who works in the following institutions, and please contact Abbey Thompson if you want to access to the contact list.
- Howard University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of New Mexico
- University of Puerto Rico
- University of Puerto Rico Mayaguez
- Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
- New Mexico State University
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Tennessee State University
- Tuskegee University
*Formerly called the Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Partnership Program.