Topics Map > Enrollment

Electronic Non-Roster Grade Changes

The Office of the Registrar has developed an electronic form (eForm) for submitting and approving “non-roster” grade changes, replacing the previously existing pdf/paper grade change process.

Most grade changes should be initiated by instructors using the Faculty Center Grade Roster.  The non-roster eForm should only be submitted by an instructor if: 

  • A student is not on the grade roster in the Faculty Center (late enrollment in the class, for example).
  • A grade change from an Incomplete grade to an EI (Extended Incomplete) or PI (Permanent Incomplete) grade.
  • Early grading before the end of the term (Graduate students enrolled in 790, 890, or 990for graduating purposes only).
  • Submit a grade change in place of the instructor of record (in case the instructor is unable to submit a grade change or other legitimate reason only).
The eForm allows faculty and instructors to submit a non-roster grade change electronically.  Additional information, step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and a direct link to the form can be found in this KnowledgeBase document.

Please contact with any questions about this process.

Keywordspaper grade change form process operations non-roster eForm   Doc ID99382
OwnerKipp C.GroupGraduate School
Created2020-03-24 13:46:24Updated2022-03-09 13:16:27
SitesGraduate School
Feedback  0   0