Topics Map > Recruitment
Graduate Recruitment Resources (Post-application Phase)
- Recruitment video: for use on visit days, social media, or for students who cannot visit campus in person
- UW-Madison Graduate Reputation: PDF for printing* or attaching to email
- Graduate Assistantship Benefits Overview: PDF for printing* or attaching to email
- Investing in Graduate Assistants: webpage for prospective graduate students
- Student Health Services flyer: PDF for printing* or attaching to email
- Graduate Student Professional Development flyer: PDF for printing* or attaching to email
- Multicultural Graduate Student Support flyer: PDF for printing* or attaching to email
- Recruitment Resource Links: Word doc for selecting relevant links to address questions of your prospective students, then copying/pasting into email or other document
- Multimedia Recruitment Resources: Word doc for selecting relevant links to address questions of your prospective students, then copying/pasting into email or other document
- Comparing Funding Offers: Word doc for copying/pasting into email, add your custom text
- Admissions and New Student Communication Overview: Interactive KB doc describing steps applicants and newly admitted graduate students go through and the communication they receive along the way. This is for program reference only, not to be sent to students.
Check this document at the beginning of every recruitment season to make sure you are using the most up-to-date versions of these resources. Resources will be updated annually.
How to request folders/printed materials
We encourage programs who have the resources to print their own flyers using the links above. We recommend the following flyers from the above list for printed packets:
- UW-Madison Graduate Reputation
- Graduate Student Professional Development flyer
- Student Health Services flyer
- Multicultural Graduate Student Support flyer
- Graduate Assistantship Benefits Overview (if applicable)
If you plan to print your own flyers, you may still request two-pocket Graduate School logo folders for these materials using the Qualtrics survey for recruitment folder orders linked below.
If you do not have the staff time or financial resources, printed materials can also be requested from the Graduate School, free of charge to graduate programs. To request print materials, use the Qualtrics Survey for recruitment folder orders.
Resources about campus and Madison
Programs and departments can request publications from Campus and Visitor Relations as downloadable PDFs or printed booklets for UW–Madison departments. To order print publications, you'll need access to Shop@UW.
Destination Madison also offers an online Visitors Guide to Madison that you can download and share with prospective or current students.
Recruitment Resources Guide
For suggested uses for these recruitment materials, and more information on the types of resources the Graduate School provides, view the Recruitment Resources Guide.