The Graduate School offers a graduate student recruitment video for program use.
To access the video, go to https://vimeo.com/uwmadisongraduateschool/whywisconsin.
- Send to a prospective student who is unable to visit Madison
- Screen during a visit day event to showcase UW-Madison and the city
- Share on department social media accounts/websites during peak recruitment season
How to embed:
- Follow the link above to the Vimeo page for the video
- Click on the "Share" link either in the video player or underneath
- Optional: Click the "+Show Options" button to customize. Recommended settings include
- Size: Responsive. This will adjust the size of the video player based on the size of the viewer's device - which means someone watching it on a mobile phone will have the right size, same as someone watching on a laptop.
- Leave autoplay off - Leave it up to users to begin playing the video, rather than starting the action without their input.
- Highlight all the text in the code box under "Embed". Paste this into your website builder.
Recruitment Resources Guide
For suggested uses for these recruitment materials, and more information on the types of resources the Graduate School provides, view the Recruitment Resources Guide.