COVID-19 Paper enrollment change forms

With the closure of Bascom Hall and many other buildings on campus, the Graduate School cannot accept paper forms.

Paper enrollment change forms (course change requests, withdrawals, etc.) can be scanned or photographed on a mobile device and emailed to

Keywords:Paper enrollment change forms COVID-19   Doc ID:99192
Owner:Alissa E.Group:Graduate School
Created:2020-03-20 12:22 CDTUpdated:2020-03-20 12:26 CDT
Sites:Graduate School
Feedback:  0   0