Topics Map > Media Delivery > Captioning
Topics Map > LMS > Canvas
Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace
Kaltura - How to download a captions file from media in MediaSpace
This document describes how to download a captions file from your media in Kaltura MediaSpace.
To download a captions file:
- Launch Chrome or Firefox and go to Kaltura MediaSpace.
- Click on your name or the person silhouette icon in the upper right corner and select My Media.
- Search for or scroll until you find the video you want to edit.
- Click the media’s Edit button which looks like a pencil.
- Click the Captions tab.
- Under the Actions options, click the Download button which looks like an arrow pointing down at a rectangle.
- A Save As window will display asking you where you want to save the file. Navigate to where you would like to save the file and click Save.