Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace > Media Editing Tools
Kaltura - How to Upload Subtitles in MediaSpace (UW-Madison)
System Requirements For Kaltura
This tutorial shows you how to find where captions can be added to your media and how captions should look once added.
1. Click Edit next to the video you want to add captions to.
2. Click on the Captions tab.
3. Click Upload captions file. A window should pop up like this one:
4. Click Browse and select an SRT or DFXP caption file.
5. Select the caption language.
6. Enter a label to display for the file in the caption selector.
The caption selector displays caption options in the media player.
7. Click Save to upload the file.
The file is added to a table on the media page's Captions tab.