Topics Map > Media Delivery > Kaltura > MediaSpace > Media Editing Tools
Kaltura - How to Upload Subtitles in MediaSpace (UW-Madison)
This tutorial shows you how to find where captions can be added to your media and how captions should look once added.
- Click Edit next to the video you want to add captions to:
- Click on the Captions tab:
- Click Upload captions file. A window should pop up like this one:
- Click Browse and select an SRT or DFXP caption file.
- Select the caption language.
- Enter a label to display for the file in the caption selector.
The caption selector displays caption options in the media player.
- Click Save to upload the file.
The file is added to a table on the media page's Captions tab.