SIS - Service Indicators/Holds Page Images (Add/Edit/View)
A Service Indicator, often referred to as a hold, is added to a student’s record to indicate something has been completed or the need to complete something, such as meet with an advisor or pay a fee. Services impacted often include not being able to enroll (add/drop/swap) and/or request official student records, such as a transcript.
Service Indicators utilize two pages:
- a summary page of all service indicators: "Manage Service Indicators"; and
- a specific service indicator's detail: View, Add, or Edit "Service Indicator".
- The Manage Service Indicators page:
Tip: Filter the Manage Service Indicators page using the Display Effect to view only 'Negative', 'Positive', or 'All'; then select Refresh.
- On the Manage Service Indicators page (shown above), select:
- Code to see the View or Edit Service Indicator detail page; or
- [+] Add Service Indicator to see the Add Service Indicator detail page.
Tip: Reference Service Indicator Field Descriptions for more detail.
- Select [Cancel] to back out of this page, or [OK] to save edits.
The Manage Student Indicators page displays.
- To search for a different student, select [Return to Search] and [Clear] ID.