Student Center - Logging In Without a NetID
An overview and step-by-step guide to logging in to the Student Center without a NetID.
This guide will also provide step-by-step instructions to retrieving your campus ID number and PIN for future access.
If you are a former student with records from 1978-Fall 2010, you can log in through myinfo.wisc.edu.
The following instructions can also be useful to anyone who has forgotten their NetID and password who does not want to go through the NetID recovery procedure log in.
If you know your NetID and password, please log in through MyUW.
- Navigate to myinfo.wisc.edu in a web browser.
- Click "Forgot Campus ID or Pin?".
- Click the box to the left of "I agree to the terms above".
- Enter your name and personal identification data as it appears on UW-Madison's records. Click Next.
- Select the class as instructed for identity verification. Once completed, click Submit.
Note: If you have been locked out of myinfo.wisc.edu after submitting incorrect responses multiple times, please contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance with unlocking your account.
- You are now logged into the UW-Madison Student Center.
Some of the options that are now available to you:
Obtaining your campus ID number and PIN number for future access
You may follow the same instructions each time you would like to access the Student Center in the future. However, you are able to obtain your campus ID and reset the PIN for easier access. Follow the instructions below once you are in the Student Center to retrieve that information.
- Obtaining your campus ID:
- Click Academic Records, then View Unofficial Transcript.
- Click the Submit button to process your request. A new tab with a PDF version of your unofficial transcript will pop up.
Note: Your device must allow popups and have a PDF viewer to see the report.
- Your campus ID number is available on your unofficial transcript.
- Changing your PIN:
- Click on the Profile tile.
- From the menu on the left, click on Change PIN.
- Type a new PIN and save.
In the future, you may log in through myinfo.wisc.edu using your campus ID and PIN.