UCCX 12.5 - Finesse Supervisor Layout
An overview of the Finesse Supervisor Desktop
Once you have signed into Finesse, you will be presented with the supervisor desktop. When you first sign in, you will be in the Not Ready state. You will not receive calls until you are made ready. Here is a list of elements on the Supervisor Desktop:
- Agent State - You can change from Ready to Not Ready by choosing your state from the drop-down list. UCCX 12.5 - Changing Agent State in Finesse
- Team Message - Send a message to your team's Finesse Desktop. UCCX 12.5 - Team Messages
- The Dialer - If you would like to place a call from your agent line, you select the dialer. From the dialer, you can either manually dial a number or use the phone book. UCCX 12.5 - Making calls in Finesse
- Identity - This will list your name and agent number. You use this button to sign out. Remember, you must be in a Not Ready State before signing out. UCCX 12.5 - Agent Finesse Login/Logout
- Team Selector - If you are a supervisor for more than one team, you will need to select the proper team here.
- Team Performance- Lists the agents that are on your team. This is where you can monitor and change your agent's state.
- The left navigation bar has links to 3 reports: