Infra/WiscIT Upgrade Information
Posted: 00:58:38, Wednesday, Mar 30, 2011 Expiration: 05:58:38, Saturday, Apr 30, 2011
WiscIT went in to production on Saturday evening, and is ready to be used by all technologists.
The upgraded version of Infra is being branded as WiscIT, or, Wisconsin Information Technology Service Manager. References to Infra in this article will refer to the production environment of Infra that is active until 5:00PM Friday. References to WiscIT will be the upgraded version that will be live for the first time this weekend.
Auto-generated cases will queue up starting at 5:00PM on Friday. When WiscIT goes live, the queued cases will be delivered to the same groups and people that would have handled them in Infra. We anticipate that cases will be queued for up to 24 hours before being processed.
The DoIT Help Desk will fully support WiscIT. See Get Help from DoIT for the various ways to contact the Help Desk. This should be your first point of contact for any issues.
New and updated documentation will be posted as it becomes available. Please check back frequently to keep up to date on any changes that have been documented.
- [Link for document 17321 is unavailable at this time.]
- [Link for document 17492 is unavailable at this time.]
- [Link for document 17147 is unavailable at this time.]
- [Link for document 17493 is unavailable at this time.]
- [Link for document 17672 is unavailable at this time.]
- [Link for document 17235 is unavailable at this time.]
-- UWHelpDesk: Ryan Hansen
Created: 07:35:06, Tuesday, Mar 29, 2011 (by System U.)
Updated: 08:27:46, Tuesday, Apr 26, 2011 (by Weizhong W.)