WiscIT User's Guide
What is WiscIT
WiscIT is DoIT's Information Technology Service Management solution, powered by Cherwell Service Management.
There are two methods of accessing the software, through a Windows Desktop Client, or via a Web Client. An account is required to log-in. UW-Madison affiliates that would like to track or submit incidents to DoIT can do so via the customer portal available at wiscit.wisc.edu.
- WiscIT - Create a New Business Object (One-Step Configuration)
- WiscIT User's Guide
- WiscIT - Update a Variable or Stored Value (One-Step Configuration)
- WiscIT - Adding a One-Step to a Toolbar
- WiscIT - How to Create a One-Step (Tutorial)
- WiscIT - Search Overview
- WiscIT - Changing Theme
- WiscIT - Release Notes - 2017-03-31
- WiscIT - Variables and Stored Values
- WiscIT - Search Results List Widget