WiscIT User's Guide
What is WiscIT
WiscIT is DoIT's Information Technology Service Management solution, powered by Cherwell Service Management.
There are two methods of accessing the software, through a Windows Desktop Client, or via a Web Client. An account is required to log-in. UW-Madison affiliates that would like to track or submit incidents to DoIT can do so via the customer portal available at wiscit.wisc.edu.
- WiscIT User's Guide
- WiscIT - How to Log into WiscIT
- WiscIT - How to Create a One-Step (Tutorial)
- WiscIT - Login Error "Not a Valid User in the System"
- WiscIT - One-Step Overview
- WiscIT - Update a Business Object (One-Step Configuration)
- WiscIT - Go To Record (One-Step Configuration)
- WiscIT - Selecting Fields from Dropdown Menus
- WiscIT - Create a New Business Object (One-Step Configuration)
- WiscIT - Modifying Fields (One-Step Configuration)