WiscIT User's Guide
What is WiscIT
WiscIT is DoIT's Information Technology Service Management solution, powered by Cherwell Service Management.
There are two methods of accessing the software, through a Windows Desktop Client, or via a Web Client. An account is required to log-in. UW-Madison affiliates that would like to track or submit incidents to DoIT can do so via the customer portal available at wiscit.wisc.edu.
- WiscIT - How to Log into WiscIT
- WiscIT - Example Searches
- WiscIT - Known Issue - Dashboard widget does not acknowledge selected date range
- WiscIT - Exporting Search Results
- WiscIT - Selecting Fields from Dropdown Menus
- WiscIT - Closing Duplicate Incidents / Reassigning Journals
- WiscIT - Matrix Widget
- WiscIT - Search Results List Widget
- WiscIT - Known Issue - Some send email functions in the web client do not attach message contents to journal note
- WiscIT - Create a New Business Object (One-Step Configuration)