WiscIT User's Guide
What is WiscIT
WiscIT is DoIT's Information Technology Service Management solution, powered by Cherwell Service Management.
There are two methods of accessing the software, through a Windows Desktop Client, or via a Web Client. An account is required to log-in. UW-Madison affiliates that would like to track or submit incidents to DoIT can do so via the customer portal available at wiscit.wisc.edu.
- WiscIT - How to Log into WiscIT
- WiscIT - Get help with WiscIT
- WiscIT - Matrix Widget
- WiscIT User's Guide
- WiscIT - Dashboard Overview
- WiscIT - Dashboard Viewer
- WiscIT - Expressions and Logic
- WiscIT - Known Issue - Some send email functions in the web client do not attach message contents to journal note
- WiscIT Widget - Gauges
- WiscIT - Create a New Business Object (One-Step Configuration)