WiscIT User's Guide
What is WiscIT
WiscIT is DoIT's Information Technology Service Management solution, powered by Cherwell Service Management.
There are two methods of accessing the software, through a Windows Desktop Client, or via a Web Client. An account is required to log-in. UW-Madison affiliates that would like to track or submit incidents to DoIT can do so via the customer portal available at wiscit.wisc.edu.
- WiscIT User's Guide
- WiscIT - Changes to Incident Classification Structure on October 11th, 2019
- WiscIT - How to Log into WiscIT
- WiscIT - One-Step Overview
- WiscIT - Known Issue - Dashboard widget does not acknowledge selected date range
- WiscIT - Update a Variable or Stored Value (One-Step Configuration)
- WiscIT - Adding a One-Step to a Toolbar
- WiscIT - Release Notes - 2016-01-29
- WiscIT - Dashboard Overview
- WiscIT - Search Results List Widget