WiscIT User's Guide
What is WiscIT
WiscIT is DoIT's Information Technology Service Management solution, powered by Cherwell Service Management.
There are two methods of accessing the software, through a Windows Desktop Client, or via a Web Client. An account is required to log-in. UW-Madison affiliates that would like to track or submit incidents to DoIT can do so via the customer portal available at wiscit.wisc.edu.
- WiscIT - How to Log into WiscIT
- WiscIT Widget - Charts
- WiscIT - Dashboard Overview
- WiscIT - Button and Text Labels
- WiscIT - Selecting Fields from Dropdown Menus
- WiscIT - Adding a One-Step to a Toolbar
- WiscIT - Building Searches
- WiscIT Widget - Gauges
- WiscIT - One-Step Overview
- WiscIT User's Guide