WiscIT - Approvals
This document describes how to approve an approval in the WiscIT powered by Cherwell Client
There are two methods of approving an approval within WiscIT
Approving Via Email Link
- Find the email sent to the individual needing to make an approval with the subject line starting with "Please review approval for". On that email, there is a link to the WiscIT Web Client that will take you directly to the recruitment. Click this link.
- The link will take you to the WiscIT Web Client and open the approval for you to review. In order to approve it, click the "Approve" button.
Approving Via WiscIT Windows Client
- Open the WiscIT Windows Client, or install it on this page: WiscIT - How to Log into WiscIT
- Navigate to your HR Recruitment Dashboard following the steps on this document: WiscIT - Accessing Recruitment Dashboards
- At the top of the dashboard, there should be box that says there is something needing your approval, as well as a number below it. Double click on the number.
- If there was only one thing needing approval, it will take you directly to the object. If there is more than one thing, it will take you to a list. If you are taken to a list, double click on the record and it will open.
- Select the "Approvals" tab at the bottom
- Double click on the approval if you do not see the "Approve" button. Once you see this button, select the "Approve" button. The approval has been completed.